Oh happy day!

Came back from my morning walk and had this song pop in my head.  Nothing like a little Aretha singing the good news to wake you up right!


I took the boys to West Fork Trail today, north of Sedona.  It was a beautiful day!  Fall leaves.  Lots of color.  Cool breeze.  Good day!










After all that hiking in the dirt, I came home with the most disgusting, dirty feet.  (I was wearing sandals.)  I gave 'em a good scrub and besides being swollen (the curse of varicose veins and poor peripheral circulation in my family), their good as new now. 

I had to stop at the laver today on the way home and get my spiritual feet washed.  Walking thru my days, beautiful as some have been, has left me dirty. 

Jesus said to him, "The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean... When he had washed their feet and put on his outer garments and resumed his place, he said to them, "Do you understand what I have done to you?" - John 13:10,12

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9




Quieted,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!