sheila dougal- a woman found
found by grace. looking to Jesus. loving a husband. raising men. nurse to the broken.
Singing this while I'm Saturdaying
So glad He found me ,
Isaiah 51:3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
I've MOVED!
Marriage Monday: 10 Tips for frugal living
Want this button? "There is one who makes himself rich, yet has nothing: and one who makes himself poor, yet has great riches." - ...
October 31st is the Lord's!
I have a burden for October 31st. I feel jealous for my Lord on this day it seems more than others. I know the controversy amongst Christian...
At His Mercy
" Draw near to God and He will draw near to you ." -James 4:8 Sometimes I'm overwhelmed, like tonight, with the impossibleness...
About Me
Sheila
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment