Just because I LOOOOVE Girlscout cookies

Yum! I just bought Girl Scout cookies... and they're already gone! No box of Samoas lasts in this house more than an hour!

I think this little blog thingy's right... I'm pretty much a shortbread cookie!

Thanks to Kristen I now know I am a Trefoil and I now need to go back to those girls down the street and see if they have any left!

Have a great rest of your Sunday my fellow cookies :)




You Are Shortbread / Trefoils



You are well grounded in life, and you're prepared for any challenge that comes your way.

You are a straight shooter who plays by the rules. You're old fashioned in that regard.



You don't sugar coat anything. People can trust you to be honest and loyal.

Compared to most people, you're quite assertive. You have no problem asking for what you want.




So glad He found me ,

Isaiah 51:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!