VIP Note to self

Remember this Sheila:

1. The blood of Jesus is enough! Yes I've sinned, and continue to live in this flesh. When Satan reminds me of my sinful nature (past present and future), just agree and remind him that Jesus died for my sins.


"For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your
forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect." 1 Peter 1:18-19



"Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him." Romans 4:7-8


2. My testimony is that God loved and saved me WHILE I WAS A SINNER AND AN ENEMY! If He loved me and saved me then, I believe it and I'll walk in it. I didn't earn it then and I can't earn it now! "Just as I have received Christ, so will I walk in Him!"


3. Don't love your life, even unto death. Don't keep analyzing yourself. Take up your cross. Live your life for the sake of others knowing Christ, and follow Jesus.

This is what happens in heaven, and this is what should happen in you Sheila if you want heaven in your heart, if you want "On earth as it is in heaven."

-from Revelation 12:11






Isaiah 51:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!