can i just ask for your prayers

There's a big disconnect between what I share here and what's going on with me lately. I feel like I've gotten to know so many of you via this blog thing and I'm so grateful. So can I just ask for your prayers.

So many things are changing for me right now, and with my recent revival in desire to abandon myself to return to being a vessel of daring love to my husband, it seems all hell is rising up to oppose me!

Today I'll be making daycare arrangements with a woman who is practically a stranger to me (we have no family here to trust with our kids when there's a need) and enrolling my kindergartner in the public school right in the middle of this year/term, all because I have to go find a part-time job that will still allow me to watch over this home I've been entrusted with.

I've been doing as much of the looking as I can from home, but because I haven't landed a part-time job yet, I need to go do some face to face talking with people.

None of this is what I planned for, but I am entrusting myself to God's Sovereign love in it all. Nevertheless, this momma wants to curl up in a ball and bawl!

So I'd appreciate your prayers much!


Redeeming the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!