Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name
of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe
all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the
end of the age." Amen. - Matthew 28:19-20
found by grace. looking to Jesus. loving a husband. raising men. nurse to the broken.
Where was God on September 11th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
-
Want this button? "There is one who makes himself rich, yet has nothing: and one who makes himself poor, yet has great riches." - ...
-
I have a burden for October 31st. I feel jealous for my Lord on this day it seems more than others. I know the controversy amongst Christian...
-
For the past couple years God has been speaking this to me regularly: " I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in fire, that you may...
No comments:
Post a Comment