China's Christians aren't lukewarm- they can't be!


Last night as I watched China's athletes come out for a gymnist competition I looked at their faces and had to fight back the tears because I heard, "They cannot be a Christian without loosing everything!"

The choice is very clear there. The cost is very evident. There's no lukewarmness there like there is here. We too must make a clear choice. For us too- we cannot be Christians without "loosing" everything, for Jesus said, "So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:33)

In honor of Christ. In honor of those great witness who've gone before us and who live and die far away from us right now, let us check ourselves to be sure we are loosing EVERYTHING to follow Christ. Let us not hold tightly to anything in exchange for knowing Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!