This is just to decompress






Today was a very full day. And seeing that it's 9:49pm and I work tomorrow this is going to be a very succinct post. Mostly just a way to get out of my head all that's bouncing around. Read at your own risk.

I had the past four days off.  Yesterday I attended a vendor meeting for the upcoming Front Porch Pickins Vintage & Handmade Market.  The market will be November 4th and 5th at the University of Phoenix stadium where the Arizona Cardinals play.  An understatement would be the place is huge.  Another understatement would be:  I'm feeling a bit nervous.  Beginning Wednesday, this market is being advertised on HGTV, DIY Network, The History Channel, Fox AZ, Channel 12 AZ...   I just get the feeling I'm going to get a lot more customers than I usually have at a booth I've run.  I'm the third booth people will see when entering the market.  Gulp.

Lots to do because of the above, but thanks to a friend and neighbor, I'll have help!  She's done many trade shows before and knows what to expect.  She's officially Goats Make Soap Co.'s administrative assistant/ event planner/ keep the soap maker from passing out lady.

Despite this big venue coming in 2 weeks (breathe Sheila, breathe) I am trying to not let the million things I need to do keep me from my family.  This week is fall break and both the boys have been home all week.  Today was a day scheduled to deliver to purchased does to their new owner in the Williams, AZ area.  I figured we'd make a day out of it so after dropping off the goats at their new residence, we drove to Bearizona!  It was soon worth it!  We saw bears, mountain goats, burrows, Mexican wolves and even a huge Bison giving birth!

We got home 30 minutes before swim practice, so it was basically a potty break/change into your swim clothes stop.  Not really arriving home.

At 7:30 this evening when we got home officially, after swim practice, I made four batches of soap.

I have 560 + bars of soap for this venue.  I hope it's enough.

Time to hit the hay.  Tomorrow I'm a R.N.


 Quieted,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!