I'm the crazy singing woman in a red Honda

It's too late and I'm too tired, but after tomorrow I probably will be using all my writing time doing this NaNoWriMo challenge, so I better post now.

I listened to this song over and over and over again on the way to work. I blared it loudly and sang just as loudly with my hand stretched out into the crisp fall air. I paused it at one point and just shouted over and over again, as loud as I could:

For all your goodness I will keep on singing
For all YOUR goodness I will keep on singing
For ALL your goodness I will keep on singing
For all your GOODNESS I will keep on singing...
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

 I'm sure someone saw me and thought I was crazy.  That's ok.  I was arguing with my soul.  I was charging my soul, "Bless the LORD oh my soul!  Bless the Lord!"  I held my hand against my gut and said those words loudly to my LORD in defiance of my wavering soul.  I was saying, "It's because you're good that I'll keep on singing.  Not because I'm good will I keep on singing. Or because people are good.  Not because I'm bad will I stop singing.  Or because people are bad.  But for all YOUR goodness, because you're so good, I will keep on singing."

There is a good God.  He is good.

You're rich in love and you're slow to anger
Your name is great and your heart is kind
For all your goodness i will keep on singing
10,000 reasons for my heart to find
Bless the lord oh my soul -Matt Redman
Quieted,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!