Just letting you know

Hey my fellow Found women!

I just wanted to let you know some things.

1. I fully intend to finish up a series I started on Matters of the Home. Not sure when I'll get to sit down and post, but, Lord willing, soon.

2. Before I do that though I really want to finish the study through the Proverbs 31 woman I started into last year at Sunny's blog, A Wife's Biblical Submission.

3. I've been occupied giving my full attention to teaching my boys, prayer, loving my man, and wrestling through some things with the Lord.

4. I'm really excited about a new book I just got to read, review and giveaway by Jill Savage- Real Moms... Real Jesus. She's given me 3 copies to giveaway and I can't wait to read it so I can do just that. I plan to do that giveaway in June. So look for it. Go over to Jill's blog and check it out.
So that's just some things brewing with me... Lots to share as the Lord leads.

I also want to thank you for your always encouraging comments and prayers. You are all such a blessing!

Have a worship-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!