Preparing to Remember


Today I'm preparing to remember what the blood of Christ, my Passover Lamb, did for me. I'll be remembering, reflecting, meditating... worshipping in the presence of children who only know the story through me, and with a listening Philippian jailer.

I'm praying for an earthquake! I'm praying for walls to fall! I'm praying for a prostituted soul to hang the scarlet cord out the window of their soul!


"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." -Romans 1:6 NKJV

I'm praying for eyes to be opened. For questions to be asked. I'm praying for a godly sorrow that leads to true repentance. I'm praying for revelation.

May Resurrection day come with the true raising of new life in this house!



So glad He found me ,

Isaiah 51:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!