Meet the house I'm building


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com


I so love the part in Ruth where the elders of Israel get together to bless Boaz. They say:
May the Lord make the woman who is coming into your home like Rachel and Leah, who together built up the house of Israel... - Ruth 4:11 NKJV


The "house" Rachel and Leah built was not made of brick, wood or stucco in my case :). The house they built was a nation of people who came through the children they bore and raised.

Here's the house I'm building:





Meet Mr. C. Mr. C is my oldest son. He's gonna be six in a month! Man the time flies fast!!! He's the spice of life in this house. He's my little BMXer. He's super competative and physically active. He keeps me on my toes and appreciating the fingerprints of God I see through the eyes of my Mr. C.


Meet Mr. R. Mr. R is my second and last child. He's the baby even though he's 4 and would say, "Nuh uh mom! I'm not a baby!" if he read that. :) If Mr. C. is the performer in the family (which he is) then Mr. R is the director. He likes rules. He likes to point them out. He likes to make sure everyone is following them. He likes to narrate life and tell people the way things should be in a very matter of fact way. He's my little teacher I think!

Those are my two sons!

Here's my man:



I wouldn't have much of a house to build if it weren't for this guy! He truly is God's man in my life. God teaches me a lot through my man about HIMSELF and about life. I love my man's smile and his zest for adventure. He loves mountain biking and over the years has taken me with him as he explores bow hunting, treasure hunting, hiking, scuba diving, metal detecting and now mountain biking. I know where my Mr. C gets his gusto for activity :) My man is also a great investigator. He researches things very carefully. He also has a gift for pencil art and enjoys a dinner out with his bride for sushi! I think I have a treasure!!!!

So, that's the fam. Now you know a little bit more about this homemaker's home :)

"Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain." - Psalm 127:1

"The wise woman builds her house..." -Proverbs 14:1


So glad He found me ,

Isaiah 51:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I've MOVED!