This blog pretty stuff is so fun!

My mom used to re-decorate our house on a nearly daily basis...I mean like a TOTAL MAKEOVER! I think she even tore down a wall once that separated the kitchen from the dining room. She's always been a very creative person and loves to spruce things up, as she says, "Makin' the best with what I have!"

I'm not much for decorating, I'm more for... appreciating. If I take the time to look through a design magazine or visit a person's house who is a talented decorated I ALWAYS enjoy and admire the differing styles and talents exhibited. But when it comes to my own decorating abilities I'm pretty much just a plain-jane/I'll try to imitate something I see that I like with something I find at a second hand store/I prefer to decorate with things that hold sentimental value. But when it comes to blogging the decorator-wanna-be in me lives vicariously through all you talented blog designers!

I was getting tired of the polka-dot look and went looking for something free that I could use to spruce up my blog with a different look. And I landed on Aqua Poppy Designs. I hit the jackpot! Cute designs in different styles and they're FREE! I can change my look around daily if I want to and it doesn't cost me a penny!

So if you're looking to change your blog look and you don't have an extra 30 bucks to do it, head on over to Aqua Poppy...real cute stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I love this new look! I feel like it suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I like your new look. And thanks for the link. As a matter of fact, I spent several hours fiddling with my look last night. Maybe I'll use one of Aqua Poppy's! Changes coming soon... :~D

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

I've MOVED!