Mari at Out of Deep Waters, a new instant friend in the blog world for me, gave me a sweet award the other day, the Brillante Weblog award.
Also, Natalie at Married to the Preacher, another new friend in blogland, also blessed me with an Arte Y Pico.
You know, as much as I love writing, and really enjoy the fellowship I get to have with other women in blogging, it really doesn't compare to a nice get together. I'd sooooo love to have all you ladies over to my house for some tea or coffee, cookies, and a time of worship and sharing.
Maybe in heaven there'll be a special meeting place for blogging buddies :)
Anyway... I'll be passing on the Brillante Weblog award but not the Arte Y Pico, just because I just finished passing on the Arte Y Pico at the same time Natalie bestowed it upon me. I'll pass along Natalie's soon though, just not on this post. So stay tuned :)
For the Brillante Weblog award I'd have to pick:
- Buffy's Salon. A classy UK blogger, who always has posts that spark my interest and make me want to take better care- period, concerning many areas of my life.
- Chrysalis. E-mom is brilliant! I feel like I'm reading one of my favorite magazines or newspapers in the Biblical theme when I read her posts! I always learn something and am inspired!
- Exemplify. Kristen is a brilliant writer! I always enjoy her posts. She always draws the importance of God's word out and the gospel is forefront!
- Joyfully Living For His Glory. Chelsea is not a new blogger, but is new to me. And when I found her blog, I found a Titus 2 woman blog! I was thrilled.
- Praiseworthy Things. Jill has a brilliant blog for sure! Her posts are, true to the title, always praiseworthy things. I can always find an idea, resource, suggestion, book, tip, etc. there that is good for child training, teaching, mothering, wife-hood, etc.
- Diary of 1. Jennifer's blog is another brilliant one! I'm convinced she's a journalist! And a good, truthful and inspiring one at that! I always find new information and often a good laugh there.
- Kids Love Jesus. Shari has a brilliant blog too. I often visit her blog to find a good story of a Christian hero or a devotional to read to my kids.